Sunday 27 May 2012

EOTD: A Black and Silver Night Out Look

I thought I might share an eye look that I love doing for a night out with you today. It's a bit of a classic in terms of dramatic eye looks.



I love the look of silver and black together, and because the look doesn't have any colour to it, it goes well with pretty much any lip colour my heart desires. 

For the look, I used the pale silver in the MUA Starry Night Eye Shadow Palette you can see here, black from the Sleek Oh So Special Eye Shadow Palette you can see here and Prestige Liquid Liner in black.

9 comments:

  1. I love wearing silver and black together, this looks great:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, there's something so classic and striking about the combo

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and simple!! i would wear it during the day too!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How daring! I'm too sheepish (or boring) to wear hardly any eye makeup during the day.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, I love this look.
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great eye look! I love how well you blended the silver and black! (:

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...