Saturday 5 May 2012

May 2012 Lust List

The one problem with reading all of the amazing blogs I've come across (especially since I started blogging), is that I have been experiencing some very serious cases of product envy. There are so many products that I'm crushing on this month, that it was hard to narrow it down to a respectable number for this post. For this reason, I went with a few things that I've had my eye on for a while. Some of these products are ones that have been on my mental wishlist for more than a year.
May 2012 Lust List
Clockwise from left to right:

  • Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush - this brush is supposed to be amazing and give a completely flawless and natural finish.
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact Foundation - a cream foundation that I've heard nothing but good reviews about.
  • Vivienne Westwood's Naughty Alice - I have been meaning to pick this perfume up for a long, long time. I absolutely adore the smell.
  • Revlon Colourstay Lipglosses in Sunset Peach, Gold Dust and Papaya - the colourburst range in general seems to be pretty consistently good, especially for drugstore products, and I would love the get my grubby little hands on these glosses.
  • Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - A lot of products, but in particular bronzers, show up incredibly orange on my skin. One day, I went around the entire makeup department at David Jones and swatched every bronzer I could find. This was the ONLY one that didn't look orange on me.
  • YSL Touche Eclat - I need all the brighting and highlighting I can get some mornings just to look remotely awake.
  • China Glaze in Traffic Jam - I absolutely love berry shades at the moment. I'm pretty sure I already own at least 2 polishes in similar shades, but I just can't help but want this one.
And there you have it. A select few of the multitude of products I'm lusting over this month. Leave a comment and let me know what you have on your wishlist at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. really great picks!!

    love all your choices!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...