Saturday 30 June 2012

Lust Have It June 2012

I'm very, very late with this one, but I'm finally getting around to sharing this months Lust Have It! box. It came in the mail around one and half weeks ago, which means I truly have been incredibly slack. Take a look at what was inside!



Not a bad box again this month. I did really like the colour of the makeup bag it all came in too (you can see it much better in the pictures below).
The product that I was most excited to find this month, was the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush. I've been wanting to try this for a while, and am currently putting it through it's paces to see just how good it is and maybe do a little review (this poor dry shampoo has probably never worked so hard in it's life). The smell is quite nice, and I'm liking it so far.
I have to admit that I was a bit underwhelmed when I first spotted the Bloom Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in Star Struck. Glitter liners, especially multicoloured ones, make me think of 12 year olds at a school disco. I will say that I played with it a little, and was pleasantly surprised that I didn't hate it, or feel juvenile wearing it. It's not as insanely packed with glitter as it looks in the bottle and, if worn right, I think it would be nice for a crazy night out.
Next up we have the LonVitalite Eye and Facial Masks. I'd never heard of this brand before, and the 24K gold sounds very luxurious, so I'm keen to try them out. They both claim to do lots of lovely things like improve circulation, even skin tone and promote skin regeneration, but I'm most interested in the facial mask, as it claims to have whitening agents. I have a bit of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation from acne, which I would love to get rid of, so we'll see if I notice any difference.
Lastly, we have some more perfume samples. I think there were a few options that subscribers could have received, and I got Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh, both by Marc Jacobs. Personally, I don't mind getting perfume samples, as I love perfumes and like being able to try them out at home without having to buy a bottle, but I can see how more perfume samples again this month might not make everyone as happy as I. I've never been a fan of Daisy, and this sample didn't really make me change my mind. I don't know why, because on paper it sounds like a perfect fragrance for me (being light, florally with fruity notes). Daisy Eau So Fresh, on the other hand, smells like heaven to me. I have seen it before, but never bothered to test it out, because I assumed it would be close to the original, so I am VERY happy that I got this to try. It is so fresh and crisp and summery that I just want to bathe in it. 

Now for the numbers:

Batiste Dry Shampoo at $9.95/150ml                                                          = $3.32/30ml
Bloom Glitter Eye Liner $14.95 each                                                            = $14.95
LonVitalite 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask at $59 for 5  = $11.80 each
LonVitalite 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask at $45 for 5                       = $9.00 each
Daisy by Marc Jacobs at $90/50ml                                                              = $2.16/1.2ml
Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs at $115/75ml                                 = $1.84/1.2ml
                                                                                                              Total Value = $43.07

If you got Lust Have It! this month and got something different this month, let me know in the comments, as I believe they were going to start sending out some different boxes.

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog. please take a look on mine and tell me what you think <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this dry shampoo in my hand today cause it was on sale for $3 for a full size bottle but i decided to get me a suave one cause i never heard of this one before. I would love a review on it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...