Sunday 26 August 2012

A Little Update

Over the past couple of weeks I have been woefully absent from my poor blog, so I thought I'd just do a quick post to let you know that I'm not gone, and I don't intend to be gone for too long.

A couple of weeks ago I found out I was being made redundant at work due to financial difficulties. After a lot of emotion (I loved my job), panicking over finding a new job and some serious soul searching, I'm taking a huge leap and starting up my own business. Unfortunately, between finalizing things for my old job, and going through the process of opening my business and getting it up and running, I haven't had much time for blogging (or anything for that matter). The foreseeable future is looking just as busy, but I absolutely love blogging and beauty, and I'm looking forward to when things settle down to the point where I can go back to semi-regular posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...